miércoles, 11 de enero de 2012

Music and thoughts



I always feel excited about new groups, styles, singers, songs. It’s just striking think about all the sounds that have been explosively created in the last decades. The reason of this first difference with old times music, is because music has turn so popular, on old age music was so aristocratic and just people rich could learn music and play. So, music it’s one of the great things on my life because now is unlimited.
People always ask me about what kind of music I like, but I can’t answer because I love a lot of styles. For example, a love the rock of 90’s, as a love Bach and Suede. You see? It’s impossible for me talk about preference related to the style or time. What I could say is the music that I do hate . Reggaeton must be just a mistake in the course of music history. That’s not music, it’s just people talking (not singing) about sex and stupid things.
Everyone have been in a concert, but the one wich I got crazy about, was Roger waters concert. He is a legend, and nobody thinks that is gonna see a legend like him.
The first time a learned a song was listening “Vivo por ella” by Bocelli. I was too little, like 6 years old, and I love that pop album that he wrote for people who didnt`t listen opera music (wich is the music that we really write and sing).
Maybe one of my big fustrations is music, because I love listen to music, but I just cant`t play it, I have no skills. I tried to play guittar or drum when I was on school, but I just couldnt`t prosper. And singing, that’s every more sad that the first story.
People should listen music all the time, it’s like a free therapy, and you can’t connect with culture and people behind a so amazing creation. So Guys, be ready to fall in love of any song!

3 comentarios:

  1. hahahhaha, I loooooved so much your post xDD I laughed all the time, it's so sad we don't have music skills!!! :( but we're freaking in love with music haha. OMG it's so sad :'( buaaahhh :(

    ok ok robert, see you tomorrow haha, bye :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Roberto:
    I think you made a mistake, because you wrote "When I was on school" it should be "When I was in school" and also
    you wrote "that’s every more" it should be "that’s even more".

    see you soon

    ResponderEliminar
  3. The root of the music is social and popular, we should remember to many tribes and first civilizations for this i dont agree with you when you say the music now is unlimited. I think always was unlimited.

    Byeee good post ;)

    ResponderEliminar