miércoles, 25 de enero de 2012

Animal Rights


Human history is full of animals instances. Domesticated and undomesticated animals has intervened in many human matters, for example, the egyptians thought that cats were sacred animals, close to the gods. In other times, animals have been the food reserve of civilizations.
For me, modern times make things better for some kind of animals, the pet animals. I guess people find the way of use animals like the replacement of their loved ones, maybe it ‘s questionable, but at least is good for the animals. I used to have a bird, when I was little, but I release her because when I looked at her in the cage, I suffered.
Pets that I always have had are dogs, I just love dogs, they’re so lovely and cute, they love you despite anything. Now I have a guinea pig, and he is friend of my dog, I mean, maybe not friends but my little dog doesn`t attacks my guinea pig, and I’m happy with it.
Chinchillas are a endangered species in Chile, and I always wanted have one, but I didn’t buy one, because I knew they are in danger, so I thought was unbelievable that chinchillas still are for rent.
Science and technology always suprise us with some animals experiments. They guarantee us that if we pull in all bees of the world and draw them all their products, we will live forever, and people believe it. I always think: “ I don’t want to live forever, and people have lived in minimal conditions, why now we need so many things to what? I’d like animals were free.
I always have thought that I’d love to be an eagle. They’re so fast and free, maybe any kind of birds would be fine, but eagle are fast and beautiful too.
We should respect animals, just because now we have the power to destroy something, doesn`t mean you have to do it. I’m sure if animals could speak, they would say a lot of bad truths about humans.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario