miércoles, 21 de diciembre de 2011

Travelling


Travel themes have been talk in different times and cultures, because it is something with a deep psichological meaning. You just have to think that all your childhood, the first experiences, has been thought in a stable and continuos place, and the travel means get lost your safety.

Anyway, travel can be an amused and enjoyable experiences too, and that's what I'm going to talk now.

Have you ever thoght about your favorite place to go? Or your favorite lanscape? Well, I have. Just think about it, all your life you've seen every kind of things, places, animals, buildings, people, whose aren't in your country, it's so obvious that you will want to see all this things. Me, for example, I would like to meet Japan, I don't know, their culture amuse me in so many ways. Manga, anime, films, tradition, food, everything is so different there, I've always been excited to go.

I born in Venezuela, but when I was 2 years old, I traveled to Chile, and I've never returned, so, I don't remember anything, then when people ask me, if I'm afraid of planes, or wich is the farthest country I've ever been, I say, I don't know and I don't remember.

So, if I dismiss my Venezuela episode, I've not been in other country, and the farthest place I know from Chile, is Caldera, wich is in the north. It's beautiful there, on tv shows one of its beachs, “playa blanca”, the name it's because of the color of the sand.

Another city that I would like to visited, is San Francisco. I've heard so many from there, like it is a progressive on politics and ways of living. It is an excellent option too.
Well friends, I would like to know about places you would like to visited, see you soon!

6 comentarios:

  1. Hi, i think that you write very well in english. I belive to feel some the envy xdddd . I too told in my blog about Japan, his culture is so atractive.

    Bye

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Oh! I didn't know that you are born in Venezuela. The photo is really beatiful, I would like to visit this place.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. ooh I do not like Eastern countries like Japan, China and India, their way of life is too complicated for me.
    I did not know you were venezuelan! that great! : D jajajaja
    byee!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Robert! let's go to Japan!!! It's so boring you don't remember your life on Venezuela haha

    Sayonara :D

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Robert! I had no idea you were born in Venezuela... curiously, I have another friend who was born in Venezuela too, and she doesn't remember anything haha just like you!
    I've seen there's many people who would like to visit Japan... but its culture is so complex to me!
    This year I travelled to New York; being there made me discover that I love cities and city life. Even I like nature, I think I just couldn't live in some place different from city; I need some noise, lights, big buildings and all that things that many people hate haha.
    See you Robert, good post and nice picture (is it from San Francisco?)
    Bye!

    ResponderEliminar