miércoles, 14 de diciembre de 2011

Cinema



When people think about mass medias, maybe the most illustrative of them it's cinema. I think the reason it is related to diversity on film industry. Imagine you are six years old, would you like to read news? Or enough comfortable surfing on internet? Of course not, because that mass medias are made to adults, and children are excluded of it. So, what's left is cinema, because there is films for children. In fact, who wasn't influenced by the lion king or “la bella y la bestia”?



Nowadays, people watch films all the time, because the industry it's more big than ever. Cinema it's until today an attractive way to watch films because of the cuality of the screen, and popcorns and I guess that many other reasons like the eventuality related to family or weekend. Personal, I'm not a fun of cinema, because it's so spensive and commercial films don't amused me so much. Instead, I Like watch films on internet, because I can really choose what I'm gonna see. Another advantage, it's free.



I've seen chilean films, and some are good, but none of them hit me on real. I also said that I'm nor a fun of commercial movies, but there always exceptions, and Happiness is one of it. It's not exactly commercial, but there's famous actors on it, like Phillip Seymour Hoffman, who and extraordinary american actor. It's directed by Todd Solondz, who made only independent films, that's why this films it' not so fancy or commercial. I really recommend this film, It's the best introduction to under and dissident cinema.



What I really hate about films, it' s how stupid could be sometimes. The reason it's how commercial has become this industry. There's films about the most superficial topics, like boys and girls who wants drink by first time, that's so typical of american films.



Everyone have thought their lifes like a story, and that's the cell of a film, and if I would choose when kind of film to show my life, it would be like an independent film, because of the caracter that use to express, wich always criticize the modern society.

1 comentario:

  1. always criticize society? your life?? noooo way!!! ahahhaha, yes I think your life would be an independent film with a soundtrack played by indie bands.
    I haven't seen that movie, send me a link to watch it :)

    See you

    Catu!

    ResponderEliminar